Problems/IssuesWhen tabbing from the RefEdits I was able to use the Checkbox Enter events to trigger this button-enabling routine. However, if I moused from one RefEdit to the next nothing happened. Neither the Exit nor MouseMove events for the RefEdit controls would trigger.
Fix Number 1: Use the UserForm_MouseMove Event
NOTE: The code for EnableDisableButtons is/will be included in the posting building the userform and its functionality.
Fix number 2: Limit the MouseMove Event Area
|Figure 1 - Frames added to Control MouseMove Area (Design view, Frames Slected)|
- Expand the form to allow space to work.
- Add Frame controls (frRefEditSource and frRefEditTarget)
NOTE: Two frames were used instead of one to preserve the tab order
- Move RefEdit controls inside their respective Frames
- Re-size Frames so that a bare minimum of non-border shows around each RefEdit control.
- Move Frames to carry the RefEdit controls to their proper places
- Format Frames be invisible when the form was shown
- Modify Tab Order
|Figure 2 - Modified Tab Order: Frames followed by Associated Checkboxes|